Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Come Find Me in the Next Two Months

“Well, Chris,” I tell myself, “It’s time to start gearing up. You have a busy two months.”

To which Self looks at me and says, “Just one more old episode of Reba.”

This is my upcoming schedule of places I will be selling my books and the bags I’ve sewn to carry them in.

            April 13, 9 am to 4 pm and April 14, 10 am to 3 pm – Tomahawk Home, Sport, and Travel Show at the Tomahawk School Complex in Tomahawk, Wisconsin.

            April 20, 7:30 am to 4 pm – Wisconsin Society of Medical Assistants Conference at the Bridgewood Resort in Neenah, Wisconsin.

            May 11, 10 am to 3 pm – Creative Spring Showcase at the St. John’s Event Center in Two Rivers, Wisconsin.  

            May 18, 11 am to 7 pm – Food Truck-A-Palooza at the Merrill Festival Grounds, Merrill, Wisconsin.

On Friday’s post, I will share information on the books I’ll have available, but for now here are some of my bags. If you are anywhere near any of these places, I would love to see you.






No comments:

Post a Comment