Monday, April 4, 2022

April Check-In

 I have no idea where the last month went. Of course, looking out my window, it sure doesn’t look like April out there either. I think if we were enjoying Spring weather (instead of watching it snow again), it would help with my motivation.

I’m not going to repost my list of goals from March, as I wasn’t nearly as productive as I had hoped. Here are just the things that I did finish:

1.     Read through “Rewrite the Now”, my Work In Progress.

2.     Clean the guest linen closet.

3.     Paint the guest bathroom ceiling and walls.

4.     Go to Hubby’s brother’s for a visit.

That was out of eight goals I had, so I guess accomplishing half isn’t as bad as I thought.

Here’s what I need to get done in April:

1.     Write four chapters in “RTN”.

2.     Read a spy novel for fun as well as for research on “RTN”.

3.     Clean the closet in my office.

4.     Clean the spare room in the basement, which has become the “cat room”, so it has gotten rather icky.

5.     Paint the ceiling and walls in the hallway.

6.     Bring the camper out of storage and spring-clean it.

7.     Clean up and organize the pictures on my computer. Wow, I just checked, and there are over 200 of them hanging out in my “to do” file.

8.     Start and finish a sewing project. I hate being vague, but since I have three projects in mind, I’m not committing yet to which one.

I hope you are doing well and finding the proper mix of work, play, and relaxation. Goals are a great thing to have and to work towards, but chilling out is just as important.

God bless, Chris 

Bathroom wall before and after. It is almost the same color, just more toned down. 


1 comment:

  1. I agree, chilling is as important, though we tend to lose sight of this! I wish you well for this month and Round. ;)

    ReplyDelete