Friday, April 28, 2023

Three Things to Look For

Last week, I posted my list of goals for the next five weeks. It looks rather daunting. Tomorrow, however, I get to check off one of those goals, as I am driving to Ashland, Wisconsin, for the Crossroads Spring into Summer Market. I’m excited to meet new people, share my stories with anyone who will listen, and sell a few books.

Just last night, I checked off a second goal. I signed up for another vendor sale, this one in my hometown, on July 3.

But enough about me. How many of you have finished reading my latest novel, “Prior to Now?” It looks like most of you have not, as I still have only received two reviews on Amazon.com. And I know that all of you will love the book.

Now that summer is just around the corner, you’ll find the time, right?

Here’s a treasure hunt to lure you in.

First of all, someone recently pointed out to me that I made a grievous error towards the end of the book. Totally used the wrong word with the wrong definition. I corrected it immediately, but those of you who purchased the first edition should plunge into the book and find that error. I’d love to tell you that I’d give you a prize if you mention it to me, but isn’t just knowing me the best prize?

The second thing to look for is a scene which is in all three of my novels – this one as well as “The Truth Beyond the River” and “Where the Sky Meets the Sand.” The main character is doing a particular thing when he or she is deep in thought about the situation they are in.

The third thing is a specific location in a single scene that is common to all three books.

I’d love to hear that someone discovers all of these gems in my books. And I’d even love more to see those five-star reviews pop up on the internet.

Thanks for reading. Chris 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment