Thursday, June 15, 2023

Before Now

 With so much going on, I’ve forgotten about my recent novel, “Prior to Now”. I’ve sold a few copies since its release in January but have only gotten three reviews on Amazon so far. I need to up my game, just as the heroes in the book had to.

            When Michael finished talking, Sam gave him the thumbs up as he shut off the recording.

            The four of them once again watched as the video went viral, but this time it was shut down after only twenty minutes.

            “I think they saw that coming,” Sam admitted.

            “Well, we’ll have to up our game before we put Chad on,” Kimberly replied.

            “We’ll start working on that.” Sam pointed to Ellen and Michael. “You two, go do what you do.” He and Kimberly took off for the mansion leaving Ellen and Michael staring after them.

            “What did that mean?” she asked.

What did Sam mean? And what video were they trying to share with the world and why? And more importantly, why was it being removed from the internet?

I guess you’ll have to order your copy today and start reading so you can find out. Also, let me remind you that if you live near my hometown, I’ll have a booth at the SARA Park craft show in Tomahawk, Wisconsin, on Monday, July 3 from 9:00 to 3:00. I’d love to see you if you are around. I’ll have all seven of my books for sale. Oops, I just recounted. Looks like I have eight books! Holy cow!

Have a great weekend. Chris

(Click the book cover above to be taken to the Amazon website) 

No comments:

Post a Comment