Saturday, November 5, 2022

More Covers

Yesterday, I finished another edit of my latest novel, “Prior to Now”. I hope to start formatting the manuscript and finalize the cover this week. My original goal was to be in the process of publishing it by now, but you can’t rush a fine wine, right?

Here are the latest ideas for front covers that I’ve come up with. Let me know which one is your favorite, why, and how it could be improved.

Also, if you’ve forgotten, the book is about three women who are devoted to a one-room schoolhouse. One woman, Emma, is the school’s teacher from 1858 into the twentieth century. The other two women live in the near future, sometime in the mid-2030s, and they are committed to saving the old building from destruction.  

I plan to start sharing snippets of it soon.

Thanks for your ideas and your support. 

#1 

#2

#3

#4

2 comments:

  1. I don't like it when one picture is over another, so I'd go for something like #3.
    Rui Chan

    ReplyDelete