Wow, last day of January and we are not having our typical winter weather. It was in the 30’s yesterday and drizzling. Supposed to get some snow today. We will see.
I am on my way to church to do my presentation of my trip to Kenya last fall. I thought about posting this after I got home and letting you know how it went, but this way I will have something to share on Wednesday’s check-in, right?
Last week’s goals were:
1) Practice my presentation for church – done, and if not, too late now anyway
2) Put together my power-point presentation for the medical people – done, pretty much
3) Blog twice here and three times on the Dino Chronicles - done
4) Promote my books on social media once – nope, not at all
5) Update the Gofundme campaign for the nonprofit’s trip to Kenya in the spring – nope, am running out of updates to make, or at least worried that I am boring potential donors. Will work of this maybe later today
6) Send out ten e-letters to prospective donors for our trip in the spring – yes, and I think it was more than ten, actually, and I have received donations from three, with promises from two more
7) Walk/run on the treadmill three times for 20 minutes each day - done
So what do I need to get done in the coming week:
1) Continue to work on my power-point presentation for the medical people
2) Write 1,000 words on the second memoir
3) Blog twice here and three times on the Dino Chronicles
4) Promote my books on social media once (I keep thinking I should give up on this, but just don’t think I should)
6) Send out five letters or e-letters to prospective donors for our trip in thespring (I am starting to run out of people!)
7) Walk/run on the treadmill three times for 20 minutes each day
8) Get serious about watching what I eat
Ever since Christmas, I have been telling myself that I need to quit eating all the chocolate and other sweets, and then yesterday, all I had for lunch was chocolate covered peanuts. Argh! I really need to get serious and lose that five pounds which found me in the last few months.
Other than, not much new with the goals. I will keep chipping away.
|At the "Concrete Park" in Phillips, coz it was the first picture that I grabbed.|