My goals for the week were:
1) Practice my presentation for church on Sunday - not
2) Put together my power-point presentation for the medical people – worked on it about an hour
3) Blog twice here and three times on the Dino Chronicles – on track
4) Promote my books on social media once - not
6) Send out ten e-letters to prospective donors for our trip in the spring – sent out nine, jesh, you think I could have done one more
7) Walk/run on the treadmill three times for 20 minutes each day - twice
Once again it feels like I have gotten nothing done. Yet there is all the yellow, for goals I have worked on, which is all anyone should ask for half-way through the week. Green, of course, is for goals accomplished, but I think that will happen by the weekend.
The thing that has been consuming most of my time, however, is that I got my vacation time approved at work, so now I am plotting and planning how to use that time, meaning I am doing a lot of web-surfing of all the places I want to go to this year. The only concrete thing so far is that tickets have been bought for Lifest in July.