Wednesday, January 6, 2016

can i post in 5 minutes?

I am going to make this quick as I want to get to bed in five minutes. Right. As if that would ever happen, when it takes a good twenty minutes just to do the bedtime routine. Why is it that Hubby brushes his teeth, washes his face, goes potty and he’s ready for bed. And I have to do at least eight other things? Seems so unfair.

Anyway, here we are a few days into the Round.

Here’s what I wanted to do this week:
1)         Write 500 words on the second memoir – done, yeah, 576 words in fact
2)         Blog twice here and three times on the Dino Chronicles – so far on schedule
3)         Promote my books on social media two times - nope
4)         Update the Gofundme campaign for the nonprofit’s trip next spring - yep
5)         Update the nonprofit’s website – nope, coz we had computer issues
6)         Write the letters to donors from 2015 for income tax purposes – nope

Well that’s awesome, coz that is 50%. Way to go, Chris.

Ok, that took up my full five minutes. See ya on Sunday. 
My bed waiting for me last night. 

2 comments:

  1. Doin' great! Hope the rest of your week is simply a.ma.zing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Steph. I forgot to mention that our fourth Christmas get-together will be this saturday at my house, so I need to do some cleaning on friday.... bleah.

      Delete