Once again I outdid myself.
1) Write 500 words on the second memoir – done, wrote 903 words
2) Blog twice here and three times on the Dino Chronicles – on schedule at one and one
3) Promote my books on social media two times – only once, but it is only Wednesday
4) Update the Gofundme campaign for the nonprofit’s trip to Kenya in the spring - yep
5) Update the nonprofit’s website – nope, have to get down to the daughter’s house to work on this with her
6) Write the letters to donors from 2015 for income tax purposes – Yep, got them done
7) Start typing up my story “No Body Found” – typed 500 some words. It’s a start, and that’s all the goal specified.
Ok, but this is where I smoked it. I submitted a poem to Wilda Morris’s Monthly Poetry Challenge. So stoked. I am sure I won’t win, because I just don’t get poetry. I write what comes to mind and there it is. If people don’t like it, that is too bad. And because I have nothing else to do, this challenge challenged me to write an entire book of poetry about my sister, her life and her battle with cancer. For a long time, I’ve wanted to write her story as a memoir, but maybe poetry is the way to go. Or not. I’ll have to see what happens I guess.
How about you? Are you going after those goals with an ax? or with a broom? Either way, you have a long ways to go in the Round, so you can get it all done!