So here is where I ended up for the Round. I took out my daily and weekly goals, just because I wanted to keep it short and simple. Turns out I have more yes’s than no’s. Yeah me.
I. READING – Goals for the Round
1. Have finished reading five books. YES.
II. WRITING - Goals for the Round.
1. Have published “The Christmas Story in 40 Days”. YES.
2. Have finished the first draft of “The Early Life of Jesus in 40 Days”. No.
3. Have finished my novel. No.
III. REACHING- Goals for the Round.
1. Have submitted three pieces somewhere. YES.
2. Have booked three speaking engagements or book signings. No.
IV. PERSONAL – Goals for the Round.
A. Exercise - Continue exercising three times a week. YES
B. Tumani Volunteers – Have applied for tax exempt status. No.
C. Sewing - Finish three projects by the end of the year. YES
D. Church Christmas Program - By December 21, have written, organized, rehearsed and held our church’s Christmas program. YES
E. Armageddon - By the end of the year, have gotten together supplies for most any conceivable crisis, natural or man-made, which could cause life as we know it to come to a crashing halt. No, but I will blame that on the hubby, since this was a joint project.
I will be thinking of what to do next, how to make my goals more attainable or what goals I really should cut out for next year so that I don’t have a coronary.
Think that my hubby will have to get me a new board next year? Maybe not my best picture, but I really couldn't believe the hubby had this made for me.