Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Quick Little Update

Just a quick update.

I finished reading another book, “Confessions of a Prayer Wimp” by Mary Pierce. Great book, and I would say that even if Mary was not already a writer friend. I’ve been blogging, reading blogs, commenting on a few blogs.

I also got back the final file of my newest book, “The Christmas Story in 40 Days”. I read that over, for hopefully the very last time and sent it back to my publisher last night. He said my actual paper copy should be in my hands in less than two weeks, which means two weeks or so after that, it should be available to the masses. Yippy! Out well before Christmas, in time to be bought up in bulk for everyone to give as Christmas presents.

I can’t think of much else that has been going on since my last post. I think this was news enough. 

Oh, and also someone had asked if I would post pictures of what I sew. These are a few of my past projects. I haven't been doing much sewing for the last three years - way too busy with other stuff - but I hope to get back at it yet this year.
Pillow with pockets
Table runner 

Kindle Keeper

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the book! And I do those pictures. :)

    http://iurl.no/36101

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes for your friend's book and your book! I really like your pillow with pockets. My sewing is not that nice, neat, or great looking, but I still do it on rare occasion. It is a pity you can't do it more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gloria. I grew up sewing along side of my mom, so I can't help but feel called to whip something up once in a while. I just don't do zippers!

      Delete