Tuesday, October 8, 2013

End of Vacation and On To Round 4

 And away we go, into Round 4 

I. READING –
A. Daily goal
1. Read two other blog posts a day.       
2. Read in at least one of the many books I am reading.     
B. Goals for the Round
1. Have finished reading five books.

II. WRITING
A. Daily goal
1. Work on something for two hours a day.
a. Work on “The Early Life of Jesus in 40 Days”, the second book in the Bible Stories in 40 Days series.
a. Write on my novel.    
b. Write my blog posts.
B. Goals for the Round
                1. Have published “The Christmas Story in 40 Days”.
2. Have finished the first draft of “The Early Life of Jesus in 40 Days”.
3. Have finished my novel.

III. REACHING
A.      Weekly goal
1. Have promoted either one of my books on one other site.
2. Comment on two other blog posts.
3. Research markets for an hour.  
4. Keep up on social media, responding to all messages.  
5. Have contacted one organization about a speaking engagement.
B. Goals for the Round
1. Have submitted three pieces somewhere.
2. Have booked three speaking engagements or book signings.

IV. PERSONAL
A. Exercise
1. I don’t know what I am doing here. I will continue to run outside as weather permits or on the treadmill at least three times a week.  
2. I will continue exercising three times a week. For at least the last 30 years, I have done a regime of situps, pushups, crunches, etc., at least a few mornings a week, so I don’t know how much of a goal this is. But I am going to try to push myself a bit – doing more repetitions of each exercise whenever I do them.
B. Nonprofit
1. Continue working on Tumaini Volunteers, Inc. I hope that soon we have a Board of Directors, so that someone other than my daughter or me is doing some of the work.
 My last list of goals included making vacation plans for September. The last time I posted here, I shared that vacation plans were made and I was really going to take a whole week off. Well, for starters, I did not take the whole week off, maybe from the day job, but I was still on-line every night and looking at my latest manuscript every day.

But the Hubby and I did take off to an exotic desert location. No, not really, just went to the Domes.

No comments:

Post a Comment