So, here I am today, posting that wedding to-do list, with my usual green-highlight as complete and well, the rest has to get done by the wedding. It just has to and it will.
Sometime this week (or last):
- Hem the bride’s dress
- Wash windows – dining room, kitchen, laundry, living room
- Buy decorations
- Make signs for road so people can find our house
- Put names on the mailbox which is really the card-box
- Make up bed in guest room (as we will have overnight guests)
- Wash bathroom rugs
- Clean out frig
- Make potato salad
- Make macaroni salad
- Vacuum thru house
- Clean bathrooms
- Boss everyone around as they set everything up
- Boss everyone around the rest of the day, because somebody has to make sure this comes off without a hitch
Of course, this is only my list. Hubby’s is just as long. Don’t know what we were thinking, but talking to the bride again yesterday, well, I wish I could do more to help her out.
I’ll try to post a quick update Wednesday. And the final tally next Sunday. With pictures!
|The fake flowers I bought yesterday for $2. I already had the glass bottles. Cheap table decorations and more importantly, took minutes to put together.|