Friday, June 2, 2023

Two Books Back to Back

When I published my last novel, “Prior to Now,” in December, I thought I would take a break for a month or two and then jump right into writing the next book in that series. I don’t know what happened. I fell off the tracks right into a ravine. 

The coronavirus pandemic was reaching its three-year anniversary, and I decided to finish the chronicles of it that I had started in February 2020. Then I reread the whole thing and thought, “You know, maybe I should publish this; maybe someone out there has had the same struggles I have had and needs to know that they, too, can get through anything.” 

So, I’ve been working on the “Chronicles of Chris Coping with the Covid-19 Crisis” since then and finally published it as an e-book last month. A print version will be available as soon as I get my copy of the proof and have reviewed it. 

Then, during all of that work, I decided to finish and publish the memoir of my sister Pat and our journey through cancer and life. I’ll release the e-version of “Holding All the Aces” later today. And the print version, again, after I’ve gotten and reviewed the proof. 

I know – too much going on. I guess that’s why I retired. 

Next week? Time to plow into that prequel to “Prior to Now.” 

Have a fantastic weekend. Chris




No comments:

Post a Comment