Friday, April 19, 2024

where I'm off to now

As you may recall, I attended my first sale of the year last weekend. It was a success, but I was pretty tired at the end of it as it was a two-day event.

And where am I off to now? I’m heading to Neenah, Wisconsin, for the Wisconsin Society of Medical Assistants annual conference. I’ll be attending a luncheon today for the past state presidents (hard to believe, but, yes, I was a state president in 2004. Wow! Twenty years ago!)

Hopefully the weather is nice over there this afternoon as I want to explore a state park. It’s time I get out and take some pictures and hike some new trails.

Then Saturday, I will be a vendor at the conference, peddling my books and bags. 

Hope I don’t have flashbacks to last year. I attended the same conference last year as a vendor and threw my back out hauling my books to my table. The rest is history, as I am still in some sort of pain every day. I’m hoping that returning to the scene of the crime (even though it’s at a different hotel) will suddenly cure me.

 What do you think? A resounding “nice try, Chris.”  

Wish me luck anyway. Have a good weekend, Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment