Wednesday, July 3, 2024

where have I been

        It certainly has been a long time since I’ve posted anything here. Hubby and I went on vacation the first part of June, so I’ve been busy working on posts to my other blog, "The Dino Chronicles”, sharing all the adventures – and misadventures – we had in the Dakotas. 

I’ve been to South Dakota multiple times since I was a kid. You know, the whole Black Hills / Badlands / Mount Rushmore gig. Dad was especially preoccupied with Crazy Horse. I never saw any progress on it from the time I was six until I was in my twenties. There finally is much progress. 

I never remember spending much time in North Dakota. Hubby and I drove out that way and thought the landscape along the freeway was much more interesting than in South Dakota. 

But I needed to make this short. I have a vendor sale for my books today and have to get ready. 

I also want to get back to work on my next book—the first in the RASA series. Hopefully, you’ve read “Prior to Now” and have been looking forward to reading the first book, where we meet the team and learn how they come together. I’ve just had so much going on, though! I hope to get back to it next week.

Wish me luck with that and today's sale. Send me any encouragement you can. And as always, reviews of my books on Amazon.com are always appreciated. 

Have a safe and happy Fourth. Chris 

This is at the Chapel of the Hills in Rapid City. I love this picture of myself, just because I love my ballerina foot. Before I wanted to be a writer, I wanted to be a ballerina.



No comments:

Post a Comment