Let’s start with that wonderful list of accomplishments this Round.
- Blogged about my trip to Africa.
- Wrote a summary of my trip to Kenya and financial prospectus.
- Set up dates to do my presentation. The first talk is this Friday, then I have one in January and two in February.
- Had two sales of my Kenyan merchandise. Have had three, at which I made a total of over $700.
- Wrote a newsletter for the nonprofit.
- Finished reading “Shantaram”.
I have a lot going on yet this month, in addition to the list below, but I think that I can get it done, along with decorating the tree, writing and mailing out Christmas cards, baking Christmas cookies, etc., etc.
- My church’s Christmas program. I have the first real draft finished. I will talk to our Sunday School teacher and our organist today to see if there are any changes they think need to be made. Then I will try to finalize everything else on Wednesday night. I still don’t know if we can pull this off, but whatever. It is what it is.
- Work on a power point presentation of the trip. I really haven’t worked on it this week. I do not know what I am thinking. My first talk is this Friday. Oh, well, just like the Christmas program, somehow it will come together.
- On the writing end of things… So I started my second memoir about Kenya last week. I am up to 2000 words. Pretty stoked.
|Hopefully my last sale for a while. Tired of dragging this stuff around.|