Sunday, February 4, 2018

Not even worth it

I don’t know what to say. I don’t know what happened. All I know is that I did so horribly on my goals for last week that I am not even going to dredge them up here and splatter them with red. I think the only thing I accomplished from the list was reading and commenting on all of your wonderful blogs and sending out the tax-deductible donation letters for Tumaini Volunteers. I didn’t even post to my other blog, “The Dino Chronicles” or read the few things I want to read each day.

So here those goals are again, for me to try to tackle this week. 

A. WRITING
1. Finish the chapter by chapter summary of “The Truth Beyond the River”.
2. Start writing the other stuff I need for submitting “The Truth”, such as marketing plan and query letter.    
3. Write three posts to the “Dino Chronicles”.

B. REACHING
1. Read five other blogs and comment on three of them. 
            2. Choose a literary agent to query.   
3. Promote “Where the Sky Meets the Sand” in one totally painless way.

C. READING
1. Read the daily assignment in “Today’s Light” Study Bible.
2. Daily read “Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee”.
3. Read the daily devotion in “Jesus Calling”. 

D. REMAINING
1. Physical
a. Do something physical twice every day.
b. Cut back on sweets.
c. Increase water intake. 
2. Home fires
a. Snap pictures of two dozen old photos.  
b. Get my son to fix the scanner so I can return to scanning those pictures.  
a. Work on the procedure manual.
b. Sign up for two craft shows in the spring.
c. Post two items for sale on Etsy.

Wishing I could be more low key next week and ease back into this list of goals, but here it is February and I gotta get it together. 
Picture from the 1980s, when I was living in Colorado.
I did get 36 of those old family photos in my laptop.  

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh..I can relate to your week, Chris! Hopefully this time next week you will feel better about your goals that you've accomplished.

    Have a wonderful and productive week!

    Jo-Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo-Ann. We all get weeks like this, so I will get over it.

      Delete
  2. Hugs. Sometimes there are weeks like that. I haven't done a whole lot, either.

    Love the picture. I went to Colorado in 2005 and have lots of pics, too. I just loved the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been back a few times, but not since digital photography came into vogue! I would take a ton of pictures now.

      Delete