Monday, July 4, 2022

Monthly Check-In

 Well finally, I have made some progress on my goals. It took actually being done working at the clinic, except for the four days for the month of June when they begged me to work to cover vacations and someone out sick.

My June goals:

1. Reread my work in progress, “Rewrite the Now”, again. Done

2. Write two chapters in “RTN”. Wrote seven chapters!

3. Clean the guest room closet and my linen closet. Really? I got through half of the guest room closet and totally lost focus.

4. Organize my pile of USB drives and start saving stuff from off my computer. Done.

5. Clean up and organize the pictures on my computer. Nope. #4 was enough.

6. Start a new sewing project. Nope, but I bought more fabric!

7. Bonus goal – Hubby and I painted the kitchen and dining room.

Here we are on the fourth of July, and instead of celebrating my country’s independence, I am trying to work on my monthly goals. It will be a busy month, so I need to keep my motivation going. I have two trips planned and company coming one weekend, as well as being scheduled to work at the clinic two days (apparently, I can’t yet say no.).

My July goals:

1.     Write twelve chapters in “RTN”.

2.     Think about a new title for the novel. “Rewrite the Now” is no longer as catchy as it was when I started.  

3.     Think about a cover and other promotions for it.

4.     Start organizing the pictures on my laptop.

5.     Clean the cat’s room in the basement.

That will keep me busy. Plus, it is summer, so I have to take advantage of any nice weather we have. Have to get enough sun to keep me stocked with Vitamin D to get through our miserable winters.

Wishing you an Endless Summer. Chris 

Before and after of our dining room wall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment