Sunday, June 17, 2012

Have I lost my mind?

OK, first question. Have I lost my mind by starting a second blog? Probably. But I have been thinking about it for a while.

My original blog, The Dino Chronicles, follows the stories of my life, past and present. I share all kinds of crazy thoughts and insights, random happenings and the like. I've wanted to write more about my writing journey, but wanted to keep that separate from my life. So here we are. New blog.

I plan on using this space as more of a journal of my quest towards publication. Naturally, it is a public space, but I hope to share my personal thoughts and dreams as well as boring things like word count and how long I managed to keep my fingers typing on any given day.

I discovered ROW80 (round of words in 80 days) and that is the biggest motivation towards starting a second blog. ROW80 asks that writers blog about their progress on Sundays and Wednesdays, so that is my plan here. Also, no pictures! As I've complained about in the past, posting pictures is very time-consuming for me, so if you've stumbled on this and are disappointed that there are no cool pictures, go back to my original blog. (You know that you can do that by clicking on the highlighted words you just read, right?)

I think that is enough to get me started. I'll be back on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment