Sunday, July 22, 2012

How does your garden grow?

I know I said that when I started this blog that I wasn't going to post pictures, because as fun as they are they also are time consuming and I just do not have enough hours in the day to get all my goals met as it is, without added pressure. But today I just had to give you a visual as to why I have once again not met my goals this week.

This would be my vegetable garden, mainly the beans, which have exploded in the past week.   
 Usually it is another week or so before they are in full swing, but since we had a mild winter, I was able to plant my seeds by mid-May. Each year I seem to feel the need to plant yet another row of bush beans. The yellow wax beans are really good.
 And this is what I have been picking every night. And you know they don't take care of themselves at this point. These guys are just hanging out waiting to be cut and washed and thrown in a pot of water to be blanched so they can go in the freezer til winter.
Did I do any writing this week? I scored a six out of sixteen. Amazing that I even got that far, but I promsie I will not give up. Next week is another week and another chance.

Wish me luck with the beans. And head over to my other blog to see another of my gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment