Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Where did the past week go?

Oh, I know where the week went. If it wasn't one thing it was another. Not only did my computer at work give me grief, but a storm took out the internet at home - I think I wrote about that somewhere already. Then there has been the usual hassle over everything at work and my home life has suddenly turned soap opera.

Today, however, seems to have seen an upward swing. All the computers in my life are currently functioning properly. Both the children are coming around, to the point that I have put one of them back on the Christmas list, and I am holding onto hope for the other one. And my mom - well, I have always promised her that I would never write about her, so I can only say that I am optimistic about where she is at right now.

Somehow I have still managed to work on my novel an hour a day. I really messed up yesterday, however, by not posting on my other blog, but sometimes I have to give in and not write one if I know it is not going to turn out well. My masses hopefully understand that.

So, even though I had a few setbacks this week, I am hopeful to slug out my goals by the weekend.


3 comments:

  1. Ouch, what a week! Where do you find the energy to be so busy?! And you have TWO blogs???? I am hyperventilating just thinking of your schedule. Take care of yourself - Make sure you find some time just for YOU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Darlene. Sometimes I feel like I am so lazy!

      Delete
  2. Oh, and did I mention that the garden has started bursting at the seams? Tonight, I picked peas, beans, lettuce and a squash. Which is why some blog posts are shorter than others.

    ReplyDelete