Since I still don’t have concrete writing goals, I am going to tell you what I did accomplish this week. Though I still haven’t gotten back to work on my novel, the things that I have been doing still relate to my writing career, even if I have to stretch things a bit. Just using my imagination, so that’s a good thing.
1) Worked on my August 19 speaking engagement
2) Sent out posters for my June 14 presentation
3) Started pricing the items we brought back from Kenya to sell at that presentation
4) Blogged on my usual schedule
5) Made plans to get together with a fellow writer to do some brainstorming of how we can help each other out
6) Continued training for my 5K. Tried to sign up for it, but something went haywire on their website
7) Started planning our vacation in September. What does that have to do with writing? Really? Any vacation is more fodder for stories.
This week my goals are to:
1) Work on my novel
2) Seriously start putting together my June 14 presentation
3) Practice making the East African foods I plan on taking along for my guests to snack on
4) Actually walk/run the full three miles to see how far that really is
Have a great week!