Okay, so I haven’t dove into my new monthly list of goals yet. What can I say?
Hubby and I took off Friday morning to spend the weekend in Iowa at his brother’s. We went to the Rhubarb Fest in the tiny town of Aledo, Illinois. (No, we didn't go by train.) It was pretty cool. And since I didn’t get home again until this afternoon, it meant not much got done on this list.
1) Finish writing my second memoir, the one that tells the adventures of my two most recent trips to Africa.
2) Research finding an agent or publisher for the first novel.
3) Decide on a title for the novel.
4) Promote one of my three already published books once a week.
5) Redo my author website.
6) Work on the nonprofit organization once a week. Ok. Yeah! Here is something I did this week. I signed up to have a booth at an Arts and Crafts Fair on July 3 to sell our Kenyan merch. And I have also recruited three people to help with it.
7) Continue with my ROW80 blog sponsor duties. I haven’t been an overachiever, but I have read and commented on other blogs.
But June hasn’t even really announced itself. I mean, I just now turned the calendar in my kitchen.
How about you? Has it sunk in yet that it is June already?