It’s raining here again. Seems like we can only ever have two days of nice weather in a row.
Speaking of rows, I took this picture in the parking lot of the train depot in Dwight, Illinois. See, even when I’m not feeling productive on my goals, ROW80 is with me.
What goals have I worked on so far this week?
1) Finish writing my second memoir, the one that tells the adventures of my two most recent trips to Africa. Yes, I read through the first 13 chapters, not that I was editing them as much as was getting back into it and back to Kenya. Man, I can’t wait to go back. I talked to my daughter last night and she really hopes the two of us can return together next time. We really need to get serious about a time frame for that trip.
2) Research finding an agent or publisher for the first novel. Nope.
3) Decide on a title for the novel. Nope.
4) Promote one of my three already published books once a week. Nope, I don’t think so.
5) Redo my author website. Yes, I started working on it. Took me the entire night last night to get about half of one page done. Such a slow process.
6) Work on the nonprofit organization once a week. Nope, other than talking to my daughter about it last night.
7) Continue with my ROW80 blog sponsor duties. Yes, barely.
(By the way, green is accomplished, yellow is worked on, red is an epic fail.)
Not the end of the world, life goes on as do goals. How are your goals coming this Round? Rumor has it there is only a week left!