Sunday, July 28, 2019

Needing to Gather Ambition

From our ride yesterday 

Yet another week gone by in a blur. I put in some mighty long days at work this week, then was busy with housework on Friday, my day off. Yesterday, Hubby and I took my sister and her husband for a ride. She’s been wanting to go bumming with me, but I said we should take the guys with. Okay, her husband has terminal brain cancer and isn’t doing so hot. I understand her wanting to get away, but I think she – and us too – should do as much with him as we can while we can.

Other than that, not much going on. Here is my short, sweet list of goals through September.

     1)    Write 1,000 words a week on my Work In Progress. I wrote 709 words on my novel and another 642 words for my blog. Maybe I shouldn’t count the words on my blog, because that is really counted in #2, but, hey, I can make up the rules as I go along.  
     2)    Post three times to my other blog, The Dino Chronicle. Posted three times. 
    3)    Continue tweaking my book proposal for “The Truth Beyond the River”. I still haven’t looked at it.  

It sure seems like I did more than that, not even any bonus goals. Some day I have to gather up some ambition and get some stuff done. I’m hoping to wash at least a few windows today. We’ll see how that goes.

How about you? Getting any extra work done, either on your writing or around the house?   

2 comments:

  1. That looks like some good progress especially for a busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering everything that's going on this is some reasonable progress. Good thoughts to your sisters husband.

    ReplyDelete