Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Is stumbling a good thing?

"Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I have never heard of anyone stumbling on something sitting down." Charles F. Kettering

I can't believe it is Wednesday again already. And guess what? I haven't done much of any writing so far this week. I wrote posts twice this week for my other blog, did a little social networking and worked on my book one time (I always say every time I work on my book it was for one hour, but in reality? Who knows?  I used to set a timer, but I don't know what happened with that.).

So have I stumbled this week? Or have I sat right down and just plain been lazy? And after such a good week last week? Does that make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment