Or do I really even have new goals?
As I explained a few days ago, I'd like to stick with my current goals. Whether they will ever be attainable is another story. Here's the list with a few changes:
1) Write nine hours a week, one point per hour. Goal per week to actually reach 9
2) Add to social networks twice a week, but spend less than an hour a day wasting
time on line 2
3) Do research for books or other projects once a week 1
4) Research agents or markets once a week 1
5) Post on the Dino Chronicles three times a week 3
1) Submit something somewhere 4
So that means my weekly goal total is somewhere between 16 and 20. Hmm? I got it all figured out.
One other thing. I want to do the NaNoWriMo again this year. And this time actually finish my novel.
Ok so year-end goal is to finish my novel. And by let's say, February have my memoir published. Umm, and get an agent by spring, maybe . . . . I could go on, but it's time to get to work.