So here we are another month and another ROW80.
Here is how I did on my goal-a-meter for the week:
1) Write for nine hours - Ok, I did 3
2) Add to social networks twice - Give myself 2 points
3) Do research for a book or other project - A big fat zip
4) Research agents, markets, etc - I'll squeak out a 1
5) Post on the Dino Chronicles three times - this is usually the easy one, but somehow I missed Tuesday, so I only score a 2
Grand total for the week is an 8. Not too shabby since I got off to a slow start this week, and then the laptop took a dump last night, so that brought me to a screeching halt. If the laptop cooperates later today, I hope to work on my final edits of my memoir. My goal is to send it off to the publisher by Tuesday. I still cannot believe that it might actually get published, that sometime in the next three months or so, I might hold MY book in my hands! That the entire world may have access to my written words. Yikes, that's kind of scary.