Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Where am I going now?

Ok, so what is the new month going to bring and where am I going to be at the end of it? And why did I say I would do NaNoWriMo when I have all this stuff to do on my book before it is published the end of the year? Because I am CRAZY!

Ok, so what have I done so far this week? I posted twice on my other blog, worked on my book for three hours and added to my social networks once.

Ok, so what do I have left to do this week? Finish the edits on my book, get permission from Carson to use his poem in my book, get permission from the Newsboys to use lyrics from one of their songs in my book, let my publisher know exactly what I want to do for a pre-sales promo of my book. Ummm, what else? Oh, drag out my novel and start to finish writing it. I am on chapter 20, so that is a reasonable start, but I haven't worked on it for months, so it will take a couple days to bring myself up to speed. Oh, and I have to bake a pan of bars for a funeral luncheon on Friday. And Saturday night I am going to a retirement party for one of the doctors I used to work with many years ago. It will be great getting together with all my past co-workers. I cannot wait. And as you can guess from the kind of schedule I keep, I don't get out much.

Gotta go.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, lots going on for you! You seem to be juggling well. Best wishes with getting your book to publication and with NaNo! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie, I am plugging away as best I can and not letting myself getting stressed. Have a great weekend.

      Delete