I won't give you a play by play of my goal accomplishments, but a quick list looks something like this:
* Read daily in a couple of my books.
* Read at least a blog a day.
* Continued to only think about returning to writing my novel, but did finish writing my presentation for this coming Saturday and also wrote a list of potential contributors to our nonprofit. Oh, and I also blogged on schedule (I can say that now that I am writing this post!).
* Commented on a few other blogs.
* Ran a mile two days this week.
* Started planning our vacation for September. We will probably only be gone for a few days, but I am researching different options, so that the hubby can pick which one he wants to do.
Not fantastic, but a much better report than earlier this week!
Some days are productive. And other days are like a million dead flies on the sidewalk!
I'm not kidding these are all flies along the Mississippi River in Dubuque. Yikes!