I still haven’t come up with goals for the Round. Also, I haven’t figured out yet why I can’t get it together. Am I just burned out? Have I hit the wall and just can’t rally any longer? Or have I lapsed into the laziness cycle and can’t get out of it? Do I have Spring fever, or wishful-thinking fever, because looking out my window, Spring has not sprung. (Spring is oozing under the door like a vapor instead of bursting into my world.)
I think that until I figure out what is in my head (and my heart), I am going to try to write up weekly goals only. Goals which I am fairly confident that I can attain. (Number one goal really should be to figure out what is wrong with my line justification.)
That being written, my goals for this week are:
1) Run two days (I need to work up to this running-thing slowly and the weather forecast is not too promising)
2) Check the gmail accounts for half of the people I need to. I won’t go into great detail, but I am a member of a state society for which I have set up gmail accounts for certain members. Once a year or so, I need to go into all these accounts and make sure people haven’t messed stuff up, or add more gmail addresses for them, and stuff like that, because a lot of these people are not internet-saavy and it was enough just to teach them how to access their accounts and send out emails.
3) Send out belated Easter cards to my college kids from church
4) Post three times to my other blog
5) Revise, finalize and distribute the Friend-raiser flyer for Tumaini Volunteers
Now, look at that list. Does this look like I am cutting back? Arrgh!!!
In the meantime, here is a picture of some of the gals I was with this weekend at the convention I was at for the society mentioned in #2 above.