I am spot-on with some goals, and others – argh! I will get this though, I will not quit this time.
· My reading goal is to finish four of the books that I started reading a while back. I finished reading “Decoding Daniel” on Tuesday and “The Deer on a Bicycle” on Thursday. Halfway there.
· Finish my novel. Just haven’t gotten back at it yet.
· I will get back on track with my blogging, twice a week here and three times a week on my other blog. I posted not only twice on schedule to this blog, but actually posted an extra time to my other blog.
· Submit three pieces each Round. I still have only got one submission in this Round.
*I also had a phone conference with my publisher's marketing guy on Friday. Got a few helpful hints that I hope to incorporate into my writing life.
HOME AND FAMILY
· My daughter and I are still working on our nonprofit, Tumaini Volunteers. We are planning a “friend-raiser” for June 1. That is my goal with the nonprofit this month: help with and attend the “friend-raiser”. We are having a meeting today to work on the “friend-raiser” and you can read this blog post to see what my thoughts are on just what that is.
· Continue running or at least walking when I can, but not sure about running a 5K this year. I walked close to three miles with a friend one day this week. Then last night ran into another friend who is signed up for the 5K on July 4 and wants me to run it with her. So much for this goal.
· Sewing. I finally hemmed my brother’s pants yesterday and cut out a scrub top for work.
Another, though unwritten, goal, get this spot of my yard looking like a garden.