I am just getting this in under the wire.
WRITING GOALS for the ROUND
· Finish writing “The Early Ministry of Jesus in 40 Days” – I am up to day 10, so that would be one-quarter of the way finished.
· Edit 20 chapters of “Tale of an American Woman” – I’ve edited a total of ten chapters. Wow that’s like half-way there.
· Submit three items for publication – Haven’t submitted anything yet.
That makes it look like I have been very productive. Why does it not feel that way?
As far as my goals for this week:
· Continue to blog daily to my other blog, The Dino Chronicles, to fulfill the Ultimate Blog Challenge. Have blogged every day so far.
· Read five other blogs, commenting on three of them. I read at least four, if not five blogs, and know that I commented on three of them.
· Read 35 pages of “Kisses From Katie”. I think I read about ten pages. That’s pretty pathetic.
· Start a short story for submission. Have not started anything.
· Write five entries in “The Early Ministry of Jesus”. I need to track this better, I think I wrote at least two or three.
· Edit four chapters in “Tale of an American Woman”. I edited a total of ten chapters. Yeah!
· Run on the treadmill three times this week. I only ran on the treadmill once so far this week. I have been coming home from work just exhausted, I don’t know why. Maybe it is the cold weather we have been having. I’m willing to cut myself some slack, but I really need to get moving.
We’ll see how much further I get by Sunday.
|Looking pretty pathetic finishing my first 5K. This is why I need to run on that stupid treadmill all winter.|