Wednesday already. Here is what I have checked off my list.
• Return to blogging three times a week on my other blog, The DinoChronicles. I have blogged twice this week, Sunday and Wednesday, as scheduled.
• Read five other blogs and comment on three of them. I lost track, I know I read three or four and commented on one or two. I mark down everything else I do, I don’t know why I forget to track this one. Oh, well.
• Finish reading “The Lutheran Ladies Circle”. One more tale of woe – I dropped my Kindle for the second time in a week, and this time it is really dead. I really need to bite the bullet and order a new one. In the meantime, Hubby was gracious enough to loan me his, so I was able to finish reading this book on Monday.
• Submit that piece which I wrote last week. Not yet, but I swear I will do it yet this week.
• Write two entries in “The Early Ministry of Jesus”. I’ve actually written three entries already.
• Run on the treadmill three times and increase my time to at least 20 minutes. I’ve only run once this week so far, for 20 minutes. That is what having a migraine for two days can do to a person.
• Really and truly finish the business plan for Tumaini Volunteers. I really and truly finished the most recent edit of the business plan but there are still a couple sections that are beyond my scope.
• Finalize the volunteer packet for Tumaini Volunteers. Haven’t worked on it, but I have a person out there who wants a copy, so I best get on it.
My internet has been working great! I am so pleased. You read above that my Kindle does not have me pleased. Oh, well. And I did feel a headache coming on Sunday which turned full-blown migraine overnight, so I called in sick on Monday. I thought about getting a lot done on that sick day, but, um, no, I felt like crap. So I watched a few movies and actually laid low till early afternoon when I got a few random things taken care of.
And here is that scrub top that I finished last week, now that my internet is behaving so well.