I had a great time at my annual medical assistant conference this weekend. (I just wish someone would offer to take a picture of me so you know I was actually there!) I guess if I didn’t get all my ROW80 goals accomplished, I am not going to beat myself up.
Here is how I faired on my goals this week:
• Submit two poems to a contest, the deadline of which is Wednesday. Accomplished! I even got a confirmation back that they received it.
· Post to this blog twice, post to my other blog three times. I accomplished this by the seat of my pants.
• Read six blog posts, commenting on three of them. Accomplished.
· Write one entry in “Early Ministry”. Not.
• Actually edit one chapter in “Hope”. Not.
• Run twice. Accomplished.
I guess I did pretty good on those goals, considering my crazy schedule. This week I have nothing extra going on, so I am going to push those goals this time.
Goals for the coming week:
• Post to this blog twice, post to my other blog three times.
• Read six blog posts, commenting on three of them.
• Write two entries in “Early Ministry”.
• Edit two chapters in “Hope”.
• Run three times.
· Make airline reservations for the wedding in Dallas this summer.
To help me keep my focus, here are my WRITING GOALS for the ROUND:
· Finish writing “The Early Ministry of Jesus in 40 Days”
· Edit seven chapters of “Hope Through God’s Redemption”
· Submit four items for publication
· Have worked up to running a full 5K
I hope that you are meeting all of your goals!