Wednesday still gets here way too soon. I like to spend some time with the hubby on Sunday night, and this particular Sunday the weather was too nice to not spend most of the day outside. Then on Monday, when I don’t get home from work until nearly 7:30 at night, I just can’t get much done. Then a friend of mine that I haven’t heard from in a while called at supper time Tuesday and ruined my whole day – her mom had passed away unexpectedly the end of March. I felt so bad that I didn’t know, that I hadn’t heard, but she lives in another town and how would I have heard. I just think I should have felt a shift in the Force or something, you know?
So here we are with my meager list of accomplishments so far this week.
• Post to this blog twice, post to my other blog three times. Once here and twice to the Dino Chronicles.
• Read six blog posts, commenting on three of them. Read five blogs and commented on three.
• Write two entries in “Early Ministry”. Nope.
• Edit one chapter in “Hope”. Nope.
• Promote on each of my social media sites. This is a dumb goal. I need to pindown what that means.
• Submit a piece. Nope.
• Run three times. Ran twice, but my ankle is killing me. I really need to do something about that soon.
The joy of the rest of the week is that I have a meeting at church tonight and a dinner date Thursday night and have to run my sister’s dog back home on Friday. Yikes. Are your goals shaping up as good as mine are?
|Dino on the right and my sister's dog Lady on the left. It has taken them a bit to become friends. Lady is used to being the queen-bee and Dino just wants to be everybody's BFF.|