Wednesday, February 17, 2016

tuesday night escapades

Of course the big goal which I had to reach by this post was the powerpoint presentation for my local fellow CMAs. I finalized the presentation Monday night, and even though I forgot to take my typed notes with me, I was able to remember enough information in addition to what was on the slides to give an interesting and informative talk. It was only supposed to last an hour, but there were so many questions and comments, that it last an hour and a half. 

It made for a long day, but worthwhile day, made longer by the events I posted in my other blog this morning.  

Other than that, not much work on the goals. No other writing or book promotion, no promotion of Tumaini Volunteers. And I've only walked on the treadmill once so far this week. I did read a few ROW80 blogs and commented on them.

And I really think that's all I have so far this week. I don't know how much more I will get done, as I work on Friday at the day-job, my usual day off and most productive. But it is what it is. 

Here are some of the pictures from last night's escapade, in case you don't make it over to my other blog. All pictures of Dino hard at work in my living room. 



No comments:

Post a Comment