Where am I at:
1) Continue to work on my power-point presentation for the medical people - nope
2) Write 1,000 words on the second memoir - nope
3) Blog twice here and three times on the Dino Chronicles - on track
4) Promote my books on social media once - nope, not really, unless I can count that I did mention my memoir on my other blog
5) Update the Gofundme campaign for the nonprofit’s trip to Kenya in the spring - yep and actually are one-third of the way to our goal
6) Send out five letters or e-letters to prospective donors for our trip in the spring - I think I have messaged one person so far
7) Walk/run on the treadmill three times for 20 minutes each day - just once
8) Get serious about watching what I eat - yea, right, not hardly
We had a death in the family on Monday, and though it wasn't someone close enough to disrupt my day to day stuff, it still sent me into a tail-spin. Just haven't been able to motivate and do much other than talk on the phone and look up random stuff on-line. Like, it took me way too long to figure out just what year this girl's father died (he was my cousin, who I used to be fairly close to, so I feel bad that I was off by four years on the year of his death).
And of course, with the funeral coming up this Friday, which is my usually most productive day, well, it doesn't matter, because the family is the most important thing. Second most important thing, or will be this week, is that I am taking my Kinship kid shopping on Saturday. Again, other things are more important than eight items on a list.
Hope you all are having a better week than I am!
|All the cousins and a few spouses. Dear sweet Erin, the lamb who just passed away, is in red.|