And another week comes to a close. How many weeks (or days?) are left in this Round anyway?
Good thing I am just focusing on my goals on a week-to-week basis:
1) Work on a new power-point presentation, “Kenya for Kids”. I worked on it some. Did I mention yet that my first talk for this new show is going to be this coming Friday? I need to get on this!
2) Write 1,000 words on the second memoir. No
3) Start the new novel. I haven’t started it, but I did sign up for Camp NaNoWriMo for the month of April. What am I thinking?
4) Blog twice here and three times on the Dino Chronicles. Yep
5) Read eight ROW80 blogs and comment on four of them. So close, my board shows that I read seven and commented on four. Oh, so very close.
6) Update my author website. Nope.
7) Contact five new people for donations to the trip to Kenya. Yep, and I heard from one who said the check is sitting on her kitchen counter. We also got, I think, three donations this week from people we hadn’t personally hit up.
8) Walk/run three times for 20 minutes each day. Yep. And each of the three times was outside. So psyched!
9) Find something inspirational this week. Yep. Blogged about it on the Dino Chronicles.
Well, now that I added some color, that list doesn’t look so productive after all. Oh, well. This coming week I am off from the day job on Monday and Tuesday, so I am going to knock these goals out of the ballpark this week.
1) Finish the new power-point presentation, “Kenya for Kids” and present it at the Assisted Living place.
2) Write 1,000 words on the second memoir. I’m going to get this done by the end of the month so that I can start #3 the first of April.
3) Start the new novel. I think this week I want to write bios on my three main characters. I got some good inspiration on them just now.
4) Blog twice here and three times on the Dino Chronicles.
5) Read eight ROW80 blogs and comment on four of them.
6) Update my author website. I really need to make this happen.
7) Meet with the president (my daughter) and the treasurer of our nonprofit and see where we are financially for the trip coming up in just a few weeks.
8) Walk/run three times for 20 minutes each day. I also want to get more serious about upper body the other three days of the week. I know, there are seven days in a week, but can I take one off??
9) Find something inspirational this week.
Here's one more inspiration I ran across last week. Hubby and I took a ride Friday afternoon. It was a beautiful day.