I am so freakin’ tired! I have been up since five a.m. It is closing in on 10:30 p.m. And yes, I have to be up by 6:30 tomorrow morning to get ready for work. I spent the entire night, ever since I got home from work, working on a submission. Ok, I talked to my mom and my daughter each for about half an hour, and I did actually eat supper and read our local paper, but still that leaves – like- three hours that it took to send in one manuscript. Do they make this so hard just to discourage people from submitting stuff? First you have to log into their website submission place, then you have to tell them all about yourself. And this was for a professional nursing journal, and since I am not a nurse, I had to make stuff up. Ok, I didn’t make stuff up, but you know how you have to figure out a way around the system? Know what I mean, fit yourself into their boxes without lying?
I am sure I haven’t accomplished any other goals.
· My reading goal is to finish four of the books that I started reading a while back. No progress.
· Finish my novel. No progress.
· I will get back on track with my blogging, twice a week here and three times a week on my other blog. Here I am blogging, so I guess I really did do something so far this week.
· Submit three pieces each Round. As I whined about above, I now have a second submission in for the round. Not sure it was worth it, but whatever. Sleep is just so overrated.
HOME AND FAMILY
· My daughter and I are still working on our nonprofit, Tumaini Volunteers. We are planning a “friend-raiser” for June 1. That is my goal with the nonprofit this month: help with and attend the “friend-raiser”. No progess. Oh, I shouldn’t say that. One of my doctors gave me a nice monetary donation today and yesterday my manager gave me two boxes full of medical supplies the clinic can’t use any more that maybe we can send to Kenya.
· Sewing. One seam. Oh, boy.
· Running. Nah, this is not working out. No motivation, just achy joints.