How many days left in this Round? I think the train is chugging into the station. But even better than that, I am feeling really good about where I am at with my goals right now.
· My reading goal is to finish four of the books that I started reading a while back. I am still at three of those original four books, still plowing through “Sell Your Book Like Wildfire”. Have however, started and finished two different books, “The Fault in our Stars” and “Standing Stones”. Both were good, but I am just in love with Beth Camp’s saga. I almost didn’t want to finish reading it because I didn’t want it to end. I can’t wait to read Beth’s next book.
· Finish my novel. I am so close. Believe it or not. Sunday night I wrote the pivotal scene which leads to the whole thing being wrapped up. So excited. The fingers couldn’t type fast enough.
· I will get back on track with my blogging, twice a week here and three times a week on my other blog. Blogged on schedule so far this week.
· Submit three pieces each Round. I am still at two things for this Round.
· Walk and document streets in my hometown once a week. I know I told you about this Sunday, but I thought I should put it in as a regular goal. I did walk a few streets last night and will post them on my other blog tomorrow. Unfortunately, being the klutz that I am, I tripped and fell so cut my walk a little short. Didn’t really get hurt, a little scrapped up, but thought I should take it easy.
HOME AND FAMILY
· My daughter and I are still working on our nonprofit, Tumaini Volunteers. We are planning a “friend-raiser” for June 21. That is my goal with the nonprofit this month: help with and attend the “friend-raiser”. Promoting the friend-raiser on-line and at work. Hoping for good weather!
· Running. I ran tonight, for the first time since the weekend. I think I am going to stay at the one mile mark and work more on improving my pace. Coming home without panting.
Hopefully your train is still heading to the station and not gathering moss.