WRITING GOALS for the ROUND
· Finish writing “The Early Ministry of Jesus in 40 Days” – I’ve got seventeen days written and notes on several more entries.
· Edit 20 chapters of “Tale of an American Woman” – I’ve edited 18 chapters.
· Submit three items for publication – I’ve submitted one piece so far.
As far as my goals for last week:
· Blog twice here and three times on The Dino Chronicles. Yes, I did this.
· Read some blogs and comment on some blogs, but more importantly, come up with a plan for keeping track. I read five other blog posts and commented on three of them. I think I will try to read three blogs on Sundays and three blogs on Wednesdays, commenting on at least half of them. I read a few blogs other than ROW80’ers, but I think I just won’t count the others.
· Write two entries in “The Early Ministry of Jesus” and write notes for two more. I wrote two entries, but didn’t make any other notes.
· Not read anything. I read a few chapters in “Dangerous Beauty”. I read it once a few years ago, but this time am using it as research for my novel about Kenya. My new Kindle also came, so I got that set up Saturday morning. It is a touch-screen, which I just don’t like. Me and my big fat fingers. I don’t know how any guys can use anything with a touch-screen.
· Run on the treadmill three times. I ran three times, twice for 20 minutes and once for about 15. Someone gave the hubby an Elliptical. I just can’t figure those out; I’m too uncoordinated or something. I just feel dumb walking on it and don’t feel like it is doing anything for me. I will stick with the treadmill as I have gotten over hating that quite so much.
· Not work on the Tumaini Volunteers Business Plan. Well, I got this one. I don’t think I did a thing with the nonprofit this week, except for mail somebody one of our bird mobiles.
I have Monday and Tuesday off from the day job this week, so I really better get much more done.
Goals for next week.
· Blog here twice and three times on The Dino Chronicles.
· Read three blogs on Sunday and three on Wednesday, commenting on half of them.
· Write three entries in the Early Ministry devotional.
· Edit six chapters in my novel.
o Do research for my novel. Yes, the rough draft is written, but I still need to answer a few questions for myself. I’d like this thing accurate.
o Do research on some markets to peddle some of my short pieces to.
· Sew another small project. (I know what it is, but I won’t tell you about it until it is done and I can post pictures.)
· Work on Tumaini Volunteers
o I got a lot of feedback on our January newsletter. I need to consolidate all those ideas and email them to our board members.
o Work on that pesky business plan. That sounds like a broken record, I know, but we really need to finalize it.
· Run on the treadmill four times.
· Clean another section of the basement. I cleaned under the stairs already on Friday. Now, I want to clean the next set of shelves. You probably won’t get any pictures as I didn’t take any befores.
That sound like enough?
Just a few of the many reasons why I keep plugging away on our nonprofit organization,