I had my rummage sale yesterday and the day before. I spent a few hours every night setting it up, but it really didn’t seem like it took that much time. I thought I still had time at night to work on goals, but I guess not. The rummage sale was a success, in my mind. Maybe didn’t make a lot of money, but got rid of a lot of junk, and that was my main goal.
Goals from last week:
• Post to this blog twice, post to my other blog three times. The sorry soul that I am only posted to my other twice, as well as twice here.
• Read six blog posts, commenting on three of them. Accomplished.
• Write two entries in “Early Ministry”. Did not look at it.
• Run three times. I actually ran four times this week, once at a mile and a half, twice at a mile and once at somewhere less than a mile because I got waylaid by a driver who stopped me to visit. I did finally talk to my doctor about that heel pain. Since I have already tried a few things, his next suggestion was to buy new running shoes.
· Promote my writing on social media twice. I posted something once.
· Promote our nonprofit on social media twice. I know I posted something twice, and actually I may have done a third one.
• Edit one chapter in “Hope”. Accomplished. This was a bonus goal, as it wasn’t on the list, but the author sent me that chapter so I edited it.
· Make airline reservations to Kenya in October. I spent all of last evening trying to make these reservations, but both the debit card and credit card I was trying to use kept being declined. I have no idea why because there was sufficient funds in each and neither the card company or the ticket vendor could tell me why either. In the old days I would just call the ticket vendor, give them my card information, they would book the reservation and we would be done. But no, they insist I do it through their website even though that was obviously not working. I went to bed convinced that God doesn’t want me to return to Kenya and I don’t know how I am going to tell my friend who plans on going with. I will try again today.
· Tell my mom I am going to Kenya in October. No point in telling her if I can’t get the stupid plane tickets.
I really didn’t think my week had gone that badly. I think it was just yesterday that sent me into the pit of despair.
Goals for this week:
· Post to this blog twice, post to my other blog three times.
· Read six blog posts, commenting on three of them.
· Write one entry in “Early Ministry”.
· Run two times.
· Promote my writing on social ministry two times.
· Promote our nonprofit on social ministry two times.
Hubby and I are going to a concert Wednesday night, I have to work late Monday and I have a meeting Thursday night. That does not leave me much time to work on stuff this week, so I did cut back on a few things.
Since this Round has to be getting close to the halfway point, here are my goals for the Round and my progress:
· Finish writing “The Early Ministry of Jesus in 40 Days” Have a very long ways to go.
· Edit seven chapters of “Hope Through God’s Redemption” Have edited two chapters.
· Submit four items for publication Have submitted two items.
· Have worked up to running a full 5K Am only up to running half that distance.