Goals from this week:
• Post to this blog twice, post to my other blog three times. Done
• Read six blog posts, commenting on three of them. Done
• Write two entries in “Early Ministry”. Done
• Edit the next section of “Hope” which the author is sending me today. Technically, not, but I did reformat the two chapters she sent. My excuse is that she skipped a chapter and even though I remember what is in it, my OCD brain just won’t let me jump ahead.
• Run three times, at least one time for three miles. Done, kind of. I ran three times, twice for a mile and once for a mile and a half. As soon as I get this posted, though, I am going for that three mile.
• Promote my writing on social media two times. I posted something once, I know, but I don’t think I did it twice.
• Promote our nonprofit on social media two times. Done
• Submit a piece somewhere, because I haven’t done that in a long time. Not done. That is what the next week is for!
The other big thing I accomplished this week is that I finally told my mommy that I am going to Kenya in October. She freaked out, as I knew she would. I had to remind of all the violence and needless deaths going on right here in this country.
It is also Mommy’s birthday today, she turns 88. Holy cow. I suppose I should be nicer to her, huh?
No changes, but here are my Goals for next week:
• Post to this blog twice, post to my other blog three times.
• Read six blog posts, commenting on three of them.
• Write two entries in “Early Ministry”.
• Edit the two sections of “Hope” that are sitting on my computer.
• Run three times, at least one time for three miles.
• Promote my writing on social media two times.
• Promote our nonprofit on social media two times.
• Submit a piece somewhere.
Finally, my Goals for the Round:
· Finish writing “The Early Ministry of Jesus in 40 Days” Have written 24 entries, which means there is 16 more to go. I thought I was further than that. Shoot.
· Edit seven chapters of “Hope Through God’s Redemption” Have edited two chapters.
· Submit four items for publication Have submitted two items.
· Have worked up to running a full 5K Ran/walked the distance once, now need to run it all.
Whenever we talk about the internet or social media, Mommy makes me promise to never, ever share anything about her. I don’t think anyone who regularly reads this blog knows her, so this is the only place I ever talk about her, and hopefully my secrets are safe with all of you. This is one of her high school pictures. Wasn’t she beautiful? I love the hair!