|I have had it. I wanted to put this at the end of this post. But it will absolutely not move there. Argh. And it is ten to nine and almost bedtime. So here is the back of the dress. Finished and on the bride.|
|My tough momma look.|
Not much in the way of progress to report.
- Finished editing pictures from the wedding.
- Posted those pictures on Facebook for all the world to see.
- Looked at my niece’s daughter’s senior pictures but haven’t done any editing.
- Promoted “A Time for Every Purpose” on social media.
- Promoted my trip to Kenya on social media.
- Bonus: My brother found an article about the upcoming trip in a local paper. I found that article on-line and reposted it all over my social media.
That might be it so far this week.
On Sunday I leave for the Green Lake Christian Writers Conference and hope to have my first-round of edits done on my latest devotional as my publisher will be at this conference and will most certainly ask if I have written anything.
By Saturday, I hope to have edited the senior pictures as I have a bridal shower to go to which my sister also will be at and I could give her a jump-drive of the pictures to give to my niece.
And that’s really all I should try to get done in the next few days. I have to work this Friday (my usual day off), so I won’t be able to be too productive, but I’ll see what I can churn out.
Have your goals all slammed into each other like a log-jam? And left you feeling not so productive? Or feeling like you should just post random wedding pictures?
|We be sistas.|
|Flowers for the wedding explode from my car.|